Made by the Rev. George Mather of Huntley Hall near Cheadle, co. Stafford, clerk, of the Mold estate and the farms called Siamberwen and Terfyn in Newmarket and Cwm, co. Flint, on payment of mortgage debts thereon.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-M/A/1/30/19
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/M/693
- Dates of Creation09 May 1855
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).