Sir Thomas Mostyn Baronet (London) to Mr. Edmund Herbert (Whittleborough): request for account of his father's debts (26 Jun 1739) and Edmund Herbert (Whittleborough) to Sir Thomas Mostyn Baronet (London): expression of concern over the difficulty of settling the affairs of the late Sir Roger Mostyn, and assurance that debts due can be payed in kindness rather than money (30 Jun 1739).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-M/C/3/13
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/M/4290
- Dates of Creation26-30 Jun 1739
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).