Made by Samuel Stodart and John Edwards, clerks, in a dispute between Edward Lloyd of Pengwern, esq., and Mr. William Lloyd of Ty yn y ffrith about the payment of a chief rent issuing out of a parcel of land called Clawdd y Gath.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-M/K/2/45
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/M/4096
- Dates of Creation02 Sep 1758
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).