Of Katherine Vaughan of St. Andrews, Holborn, co. Middlesex, spinster. Concerns erection of almshouse for 6 poor women on the Caernarvonshire side of the river in the village of Spitty in the parish of Spitty [Ysbytty?], co. Denbigh. Probate (P.C.C.) 14 Apr 1715.
Probate copy of Will
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-M/I/2/48
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/M/3768
- Dates of Creation27 Jun 1713
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).