By Mary Griffith of Caerwys, spinster, Elizabeth Parry of Perth y Maen, widow, Catherine Price of Caerwys, widow, Evans Jones of Caerwys, gent., and Grace his wife, Dorothy Griffith of Perth y Maen, spinster, plaintiffs in Chancery case, to assign mortgaged premises in Caerwys to Other, Earl of Plymouth.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-M/C/1/27
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/M/3364
- Dates of Creation04 May 1717
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).