Thomas Lloyd (Denbigh) to John Howells (Lincolns Inn): encloses deeds and certificates of burial relating to the cause against Taylor: Sir Roger Mostyn has written to Howells by this post about the Flintshire Quarter Sessions records at Pengwern; these Lloyd could not deliver, although of no use where they are, without the consent of Mrs. Lloyd and (Howells).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-M/D/12
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/M/3520
- Dates of Creation25 Mar 1730
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).