Correspondence, copy correspondence and notes relating to research. Detailed list at front. Correspondence with Vincent A. Sima, teacher at Ikungi Primary School, Harold K Schneider, and others. Information on the Germans in the Singida District; extracts from the Singida District Book on local customs; details of comets and famines for dating purposes. `The Turu Resistance Movement (of 1908)', Tanzania Notes and Records, 70, 1969, by MJ `History of the Turu People to the Coming of the Germans', 1965 paper by MJ at Makere University College.
'Rimi (Nyaturu) Box 7: Testimonies and notes LIX-LXXI'.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 PP MS 57/07
- Dates of Creation1962 - 1976
- Language of MaterialEnglish Nyaturu
Scope and Content