Copy of information on dressmakers' dummies during the Second World War, correspondence related to the Royal School of Needlework, Terms of Reference of the Home Counties Inter-county Handicraft Guild, documents related to High Class Cookery courses and other Home Economics department papers.
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-5fwi/5fwi/e/4/2/16
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 5FWI/E/4/2/16
- Former ReferenceGB 106 Home Economics
- Dates of Creation1961-1979
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Erica Adams, née Wooldridge first worked for the NFWI at Headquarters in London, manly as an administrative assistant on the Home Economics and Crafts Department. She then moved to Denman College, where she was deputy Principal for a number of years. When she left the College in 1991, she found a number of documents that she passed to the archives, some of which were annotated.
Weeded by Anne Stamper, 2002.