Contains the following:
* Leaflet 'The History of Marcham' by Andrew Moore, illustrated by Helen Anderson (Warden 1967 -1977) c.1971.
* Cutting from the Evening News 3 May 1949 reporting the plan to plant 300 lime trees as a memorial to Mrs Madge Watt.
* Letter from Dame Frances Farrer (General Secretary) to Miss Lilley, dated 24 Jun 1949, about Schumann's daughter having given a lesson on the piano now at the College.
* Letter from George Laws to college secretary dated 7 Nov 1948, with anecdotes about Mister Elwes.
* History of Marcham Park, no date or signature.
* Note about the Meavy Oak, attached to a seedling grown from an acorn gathered on 23 Sep 1949, and then given to the college.
* Letter from EA Geering Lamborn, author of History of Berkshire, to Miss Christmas, dated 20 Jun 1949, declining invitation to lecture, but enclosing offprint
* Letter from Miss Christmas to Mr Lambourn, thanking him for book on 'Mordaunt Shield of Marcham'.
* Notes about the history of Marcham Park - manuscript and unsigned, on paper headed 'Foresthill, Oxford'.
* Two letters from Warden to General Secretary NFWI dated 19 Oct 1949 and 1 Nov 1949 about there being no old deeds of the College.
* Letter from Miss Christmas, dated 10 Mar 1950, to Berkshire County Archivist asking him if he had any information about Marcham Park as she was preparing 'to give a talk on the wireless in the 'Stately Homes' series on Woman's Hour on 30 Mar'.
* 2 Letters from Berkshire County Archivist (Mr Hull) to Warden, dated 14 Mar 1950 and 18 Mar 1950, stating that they have no original records of Marcham Park.
* Two letters from The Warden to Mr Hull in reply to 14 and 15 above dated 17 and 27 Mar 1950.
* Letter from Rosamund Cooper to Mrs Hyde-Smith dated 27 Jan 1950 about John Elwes.
* Letter from Warden to Mrs Cooper, dated 5 Apr 1950 about John Elwes.
* Letter to Miss Christmas from Dorothea Hyde Smith dated 31 Jan 1950 and reply from Miss Christmas dated 4 Feb 1950, both about John Elwes
* Letter from Miss Christmas to Mrs Hyde Smith dated 5 Apr 1950 about John Elwes.
* Letter from EH Pratt to Miss Christmas enclosing a cutting from the Exmouth Journal of 3 Dec 1949 with story about John Elwes. Also reply from Miss Christmas dated 15 Mar 1950. (Refers to Tophams Life published in 1792 which she writes 'we are fortunate to have a copy of it') [NB - Anne Stamper Jan 1999 wrote to the Principal to find out the reply - but no one knew anything of it].
* Cutting from Liverpool Echo, 31 Mar 1950,about John Elwes.
* Letter from M Wright to Miss Christmas dated 16 Jun 1951, about Duffield letters.
* Letter from Elizabeth Christmas to Miss Wright dated 4 Jul 1951 in reply to 23 and also letter to Mrs Duffield dated 24 Aug 1951 which refers to a copy of a 'letter from Thomas Duffield to his friend Symonds' [NB Anne Stamper checked but College knew nothing of it].
* Letter from Miss Christmas to Mrs Bateson dated 7 Nov 1951 about the history of Marcham Park.
* Letter from 'Susan' of Spelsbury House (Mrs Duffield?) to Miss Christmas dated 16 May 1952, thanking her for sending copies of the 'Elwes letters'. Refers to her brother and to a proposed visit of the family to Denman.
* Letter from Agnes Stops (Northampton) to Miss McCall, dated 8 Oct 1958 enclosing a cutting of the Northampton Independent see 28.
* Cutting from Northampton Independent 3 Oct 1958, with photograph of Elwes family. Note that Lady Winifride Elwes and Sir Richard visited Denman in 1952. Also letter of thanks to Mrs Stops from Cicely McCall.
* Letter from Miss McCall to Miss Wright, dated 3 Apr 1958, asking about the original of the letters of Thomas Duffield to Mr Symonds 'a copy of which we have in the college'.
* Cutting from Reading Mercury, Oxford Gazette, Newbury Herald and Berks. County Paper Saturday 14 Mar 1953, about the history of Marcham, refers to Denman College and includes a photograph.
* Some Notes of the trees at Denman, undated, post 1970 as it refers to 'Brunner House'.
* Note that confirms that the resident staff moved in on 1 Sep 1948, unsigned and undated.
* 2 copies of the script that accompanied the set of slides produced in 1970.
* Revised script for Denman College Slides and accompanying notes, revised about 1980.
* 'The Living House' - background notes and working framework for a pageant c.1980. It was a 'son et lumiere' presentation, which proved impractical and was never performed.
* Copy of information for students signed by W Smith (Principal in 1982).
* Script for Guides giving tour and talk (c.1986 - contemporary to the Appeal for £1million).
* Script for Guides giving tour of the College c.1980.
* Draft manuscript for the Denman College Booklet c.1990.
* Outline of talk to be given by Guides c.1982.
* Note for introductory talk on the College c.1981.
* Notes for Guides 1983.
* Account of the Denman College crisis in 1987 by Jean Varnam, then NFWI Vice Chairman, also describes the uncovering of the ceiling in the Livingstone Room.
* Return from Jean Varnam of the questionnaire sent by Anne Stamper when researching for Rooms off the Corridor to past Chairmen of the Management Committee.
* Courses with vacancies and courses cancelled Sep 1988-Feb 1989.
* Invitation to Marcham Residents, from Helen Anderson the Principal, to a Denman College Open day on 27 Jul 1968.