Contains the following:
1) Francis Clarke - freelance china painter, Norah Wiseman - demonstrator of china painting. Also an article submitted to Home and Country, 1988.
2) Mable Charlesworth, Fitzharry's WI Jul 1989 - Technology - Byte at the Apple of Knowledge.
3) Elsie Rippon - article written in 1997.
4) Sheila Gray - article written about her in the Slough and Langley Express, about her Middle Eastern Dancing.
5) Prudence Rhodes: letter about Papier-Mâché Sculpture exhibition.
6) Eirian Roberts: NFWI Adult Learner of the Year 1997.
7) Diary of an Alphington (Devon) WI member's visit to Denman in Feb 1952. No name known.
8) Poem written by Jacqueline Watson, 1997.
9) Poem written by Pamela Fraser, 1996.
10) Robert Jackson MP 'What WI means to me' from NFWI Annual 1996.
11) Celia Kilner, stone mason and calligrapher, who started her career by a Denman Course - from NFWI Annual 1996.
12) Joan Dean, fashion consultant and tutor, who owes her career to Denman. From NFWI Annual 1996.
13) Monica Olwen Bowling - Norwich (Watergate) WI, notes written at the request of the principal in 1991. Also a condensed version printed in the Norfolk WI Gazette Mar 1994.
14) Poem - To the Portraits of Denman Ladies written in 1984 by Jennifer Price Knossington WI.
15) Diary kept by member from Huntingdon who attended a Country Housewives course Feb 195. Given by her daughter Mrs JM Elsom of Bedford.
16) Account of coming on an 'Stretch Relax and unwind' course, tutor Jennie Adams, Sylvia Holbrook, Berkshire 1992.
17) Article written by member Jean Etie, of Hove, about her experience of coming to Denman with a disabled husband.
18) Account of coming on a 'Furnishing a Doll's House' course by Irene Hearn, Portishead WI Avon. With photograph of a piece of furniture made.
19) Account of some visits to Denman by Rowena Coppin, Talgarth, Powys; 1983 - Creative writing, and details of keeping in touch with the group. Also includes some photographs of fellow students and the Abingdon Mummers who came to entertain on Thursday evening (the course was just prior to Christmas).
20) Notebook of an unnamed member who attended the opening ceremony and stayed for the first ever course (from Flintshire).
21) The Saga of Denman College (after Longfellow) - written by an unknown member, refers to the opening of the college, written in 1948?
22) Jam and Jerusalem poem by Yvonne Chettle, undated, but seems to celebrate 50 years of WI.
23) Song about Denman College (after Gilbert and Sullivan) by Marjorie Jenning, Cumbria Federation, 1987.
24) Sonnet 5049, Margaret Challis.
25) 'Snails and Rhinoceroses', account of French week at Denman no author or date.
26) Poems in March, Denman College 1991 (booklet) .
27) Until the Spring - poems by Christine Whild (booklet) - tutor at the college resident of Marcham. (She lived opposite the back gates to the College) and played the piano for entertainments when needed.
28) Early days at Denman recalled by an un-named student.
29) Poem - to her three roommates, Irene Bedford, East Sussex.
30) Letter from Valerie Smith re Marjorie Moller and her sister and press cutting.
31) Copy of Article in Home and Country by Marjorie Moller - Warden 1960.