Papers relating to London Women's Liberation Movement conference in Jun 1976
- The 7th demand - some notes for discussion
- paper 'What is the Mouvement de Liberation des Femmes?'
- proposal for a further demand of the Women's Liberation Movement by Joan Nolan, member of the Brighton Women's Liberation Group
- leaflet To the people of the World
- Women in Portugal
- Organising with women in hospitals by Big Flame women
- questions of feminism by Rob
- paper 'Feminism and psychotherapy' by Nina
- problems of consciousness raising from UEA Women's Group
- Fizzling out or taking off?
- What has happened to the Women's Liberation and Socialism conferences? by Coast Women's Group
- circular letter 'Appeal for an European Women's meeting'
- leaflet 'Which way for WIRES?', Women's Liberation Movement National information service
- Sex discrimination campaign (Women's Liberation Movement) conference papers, activities and decision at Manchester 1975
- Women's Aid and the Women's Movement, Apr 1976