Items relating to the history of Whitley Bridge Mill, owned by John Croysdale and Sons and then by James Bowman and Sons Ltd. Includes ledgers, plans and drawings, correspondence and photos. Also a large number of digital images of the mill taken by Sharon Burton before its closure.
Whitley Bridge Mill Collection
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3132 WBMC
- Dates of CreationBefore 1898 (copy) - 2017
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description3 boxes, 1322 digital files
- Digital Materials
Scope and Content
This collection may be consulted free of charge at the Mills Archive; please email email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
Collection level entry by Nathanael Hodge, April 2018. Catalogued by Anne Harrison, October-December 2018.
Digital files passed to the Mills Archive by Sharon Burton in July 2017. Documents transferred in February and April 2018