Across the top of the stand is written Leicester Colleges of Art and Technology. Displays consist of drawings and examples of shoes within a self contained exhibition stand. Pencil drawn annotations on the reverse, including the phrase Flush top and bottom, as well as some figures.
Photograph showing exhibition for School of Boot and Shoe Manufacture
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb3071-d/063/d/063/001
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3071 D/063/001
- Dates of Creation1960-1970
- Physical Description1 Photograph