Entitled: A History of the parish of Stillingfleet [East Riding of Yorkshire] by A Native, 1882. The volume includes information concerning the topography of the area, the history of Stillingfleet through the ages, various genealogies and some notes and diagrams on the restoration of Stillingfleet church, with 4 photographs, 5 maps and 9 diagrams.
A History of the Parish of Stillingfleet
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb133-engms1236
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 Eng MS 1236
- Dates of Creation1882
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description250 x 225 mm. 1 volume (ii + 145 + i folios, 13 loose items enclosed); Binding: half-leather binding; lettered on the spine: History of Stillingfleet. Markham.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
The manuscript is available for consultation by any accredited reader.
Presented to the John Rylands Library by Richard Hawkin esq. in May 1959.
Description compiled by Jo Humpleby, project archivist.
Other Finding Aids
Catalogued in the Hand-List of the Collection of English Manuscripts in the John Rylands Library, 1952-1970 (English MS 1236).