Greetings card and a manuscript letter regarding King's health. The card has been torn in half and is undated. This correspondence was originally in Norma Procter's address book.
Correspondence to Norma Procter and John King
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 PCR/4/31
- Dates of Creation11 Feb 2011
- Physical Description2 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.