Manuscript letter from Lady Wood, Henry Wood's wife, regarding Norma Procter singing and Lady Wood's hope that Procter will record music with EMI.
Correspondence to Norma Procter from Lady Wood
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 PCR/4/53
- Dates of Creation2 Aug 1972
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.