The Royal Asiatic Society rented rooms at 73 Collier Street from 2005-2006 while alterations were made at the newly purchased 14 Stephenson Way property. Items from this rental are:
- Plan of the rooms to be rented, dated 24 June 2005.
- Letter from Mark Winkler, Beaumont & Co., to Alison Ohta, Royal Asiatic Society, to set out the proposed head of terms for occupation of the rooms at 73 Collier Street, dated 30 June 2005.
- Licence Agreement between Manchester Square Properties Ltd. and the Royal Asiatic Society regarding the rental of the rooms for the time period 14 July 2005-13 July 2006. Signed and dated 13 July 2005.
- Letter from Alison Ohta, Curator, Royal Asiatic Society, to The Manager, Lloyds TSB Bank, Baywater Branch, to agree payment to Manchester Square Properties Ltd., dated 13 July 2005.
- "List of Furniture to take to Collier Street" - inventory of furniture, undated.
- "Notification of Change of Address from Queen's Gardens to 73 Collier Street - 2 printed cards.