Theatre poster (26 December 1917); Theatre programmes (25 December 1914-11 April 1918); Extracts from "The Mosquito" regarding concert parties (nd); Letter from N.H. Fowler (11 December 1962); 2 photocopied letters of endorsement (1 July 1916, nd); Photograph album relating to concert parties (nd); 5 photographs (nd); Typed transcript of an interview recorded with Peter Liddle (March 1976).
Weston Drury papers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 206 Liddle Collection SAL 021
- Dates of Creation1914-1976
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file; manuscript, typescript, photographs, and printed material. Includes a theatre poster and theatre programmes.
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Weston Drury, born in 1891, was a Sergeant, RAMC (Royal Army Medical Corps), serving in Salonika. He organised the 26th Divisional Concert Party, giving over one hundred performances, 1915-1918.
Conditions Governing Access
Access is unrestricted.
Other Finding Aids
Salonika catalogue (hard copy) http://www.leeds.ac.uk/library/spcoll/liddle/index.htm
Alternative Form Available