This fonds consists mostly of certificates, diplomas, letters, and official documents related to Sir William Turner (1832-1916), to his son William Aldren Turner (1864-1945), and his grandson John William Aldren Turner (1911-1980). It also includes documents related to John Aymers MacDougall (1844-1928), and a significant number of family photographs which seemingly belonged to Arthur Patrick Logan Turner (fl 1940s-1970s).
Papers of Sir William Turner and family
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 237 Coll-1937
- Dates of Creation1850s-1970s
- Language of MaterialMultiple languagesMostly english, with some material in Latin, German, French, and Italian.
- Physical Description0.6 linear metre 2 standard-size boxes and one outsize box.
Scope and Content
Open. Please contact the repository in advance.
Purchased in 2017. Accession no SC-Acc-2017-0253.
Catalogued by Aline Brodin in October-December 2018.