- a. Observations on the Property Act as it presently exists, endeavouring toshow the grievances which the farmers labour under.
- b. Letter to Robert Dundas M.P. from David Wright regarding the farmersresolution on the property tax.
- c. Resolutions on the property tax by a meeting of the Dalkeith farmers.
DALKEITH FARMING SOCIETY
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 97 COLL MISC 0180
- Dates of Creation1808-1809
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical DescriptionOne volume
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
No further information.
Transferred from the BLPES pamphletcollection
Other Finding Aids
No further listrequired
Conditions Governing Use