A letter to Mr. Lloyd Jones, enquiring to see if he and W.J. Hemp would be interested in exploring some of the history surrounding Harlech Mill. The signature is not entirely clear, but it seems to read, rather confusingly, Lloyd Jones. It may be a relative of the recipient.
A letter to J. Lloyd Jones
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 982 WHJL/1/46
- Dates of Creation4 January 1943
- Physical Descriptionone page
Scope and Content
This item is inserted at page 60 of the volume.