A cutting from an unknown newspaper, describing a Neolithic Axe, which was found by a Mr. E. Pugh Parry in his front garden, at his home in the parish of Talsarnau.
Newspaper cutting on the discovery of a Stone Age axe in Talsarnau
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 982 WHJL/2/30
- Dates of Creation20th Century
- Physical DescriptionNewspaper cutting
Scope and Content
This item is inserted at page 163 of the volume.