Handwritten notes in ink, on both sides of a small piece of paper, which appears to have been cut from a letter. On one side, the author thanks the recipient for the 'sagacious [and] valuable corrections,' while on the other side, the author refers to the inscription of the lines by Thomas Gray, to be found on the stone at Rhaiadr Ddu. It relates to entry No.207, on page 77 of the volume.
Cutting from a letter
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 982 WHJL/1/77
- Dates of Creation20th Century
- Physical DescriptionA slip of paper
Scope and Content
This item is inserted at page 77 of the volume.