A handwritten letter from John Lewis, Department of Archaeology at the National Museum of Wales, Cardiff, to J. Davies Knatchbull Lloyd. It discusses numerous artefacts, chiefly the Harlech Martingale and the coat of arms of Owain Glyndwr.
A letter from the National Museum of Wales to John Davies Knatchbull Lloyd, regarding the Harlech Martingale
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 982 WHJL/1/47
- Dates of Creation14 November 1969
- Physical DescriptionOne page
Scope and Content
This item is inserted at page 60 of the volume.