A typewritten letter of response from J. Davies Knatchbull Lloyd to John Lewis, Department of Archaeology at the National Museum of Wales, Cardiff. It discusses the Harlech Martingale and the possible origins of Owain Glyndwr's coat of arms.
A letter from John Davies Knatchbull Lloyd to the National Museum of Wales, regarding the Harlech Martingale
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 982 WHJL/1/48
- Dates of Creation15 November 1969
- Physical DescriptionOne page
Scope and Content
This item is inserted at page 60 of the volume.