A typewritten letter from J. Davies Knatchbull Lloyd to John Lewis, Department of Archaeology at the National Museum of Wales, Cardiff. It speculates on the most likely original colours of the Harlech Martingale.
A letter of response from John Davies Knatchbull Lloyd to the National Museum of Wales, regarding the Harlech Martingale
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 982 WHJL/1/50
- Dates of Creation26 April 1970
- Physical DescriptionOne page
Scope and Content
This item is inserted at page 60 of the volume.