Handwritten notes, in pencil, which are not quite legible. The notes were enclosed with a letter from J.E. Lloyd to W.J. Hemp, (ref: WHJL/2/13). They seem to describe some 12th and 13th century charters for a particular area of Powys.
Notes on a piece of brown paper
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 982 WHJL/2/16
- Dates of Creation10 April 1945
- Physical DescriptionOne piece of paper
Scope and Content
This item is inserted at page 139 of the volume.