A black and white photograph of an inscribed stone, seemingly broken in two, and slightly triangular in shape, resting on a gravestone that is lying on the ground in the churchyard. It is a view of the first inscribed stone to be described in entry No. 518, on pages 162-163 of the volume: a stone that bears an inscription in Latin. On the reverse side of the photograph is a transcript of the inscription, written in pencil.
A view of an inscribed stone, from Llanfihangel-y-Traethau churchyard
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 982 WHJL/2/26
- Dates of Creation20th Century
- Physical DescriptionSmall photograph
Scope and Content
This item is inserted at page 163 of the volume.