Microfilms of an Oxfordshire marriage index on cards compiled by Gibson, arranged alphabetically in twenty-five year sequences within each letter.
Microfilms of Oxfordshire Marriage Index
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-mss.film934-47
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Film 934-47
- Dates of Creation20th century
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description14 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Jeremy Sumner Wycherley Gibson (b 1934) has written various publications relating to sources, particularly for genealogical research.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The microfilms were given to the Library by the Genealogical Society of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in 1970.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.
A list of parishes with dates covered is available in Duke Humphrey's Library, Bodleian Library.