Catalogue of William Blackburn's law library, c1847.
Blackburn Law Library Catalogue
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 103 MS ADD 124
- Dates of Creationc1847
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 volume
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
William Blackburn was a barrister at Lincoln's Inn.
The papers are available subject to the usual conditions of access to Archives and Manuscripts material, after the completion of a Reader's Undertaking.
Other Finding Aids
Collection level description.
Conditions Governing Use
Normal copyright restrictions apply.