Barnetby and Keelby Sewage Treatment Works, Lincolnshire: Kass Construction Co. Ltd v. Anglian Water Authority. Correspondence, notes, calculations, Rowe's advice and comments, bore-hole logs and other test data, and ground investigation contract documents going back to 1982, relating to Claim concerning ground-water conditions, the bore-hole information supplied at time of tender seen as being insufficient, concerning work on behalf of Anglian Water Authority, Lincoln Sewerage Division, at the above Works sites, and additional costs incurred.
Barnetby and Keelby Sewage Treatment Works, Lincolnshire
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PWR/4/5/4
- Dates of Creation1984-1985
- Physical Description1 folder.