Ninian Field Offshore Structure, UK Sector, North Sea: British Petroleum (BP). Correspondence, estimated loadings, test data including Forties Field site data for comparison, and plan relating to tender for proposed gravity platform offshore structure, 1974, the consulting engineers being Rendel Palmer and Tritton. Correspondence, notes, calculations, and boring and soil data, relating to Howard Doris offshore structure, 1977, presumed to be the Ninian Field structure. Includes Rowe's comments on the likely effects of soil fabric under cyclic loading as requested by BP.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PWR/4/4/17
- Dates of Creation1974-1977
- Physical Description2 folders.