Lecture notes on the principal research into the scientific basis of soil mechanics. This also shows the basic ideas behind Rowe's stress dilatancy theory included in the paper to the Royal Society in 1962.
Undergraduate lecture notes for the soil [mechanics] options course
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PWR/3/1/1
- Dates of Creationn.d. [1952-1957]
- Physical Description1 folder.