Inscribed 'Huddersfield'. Comprises mostly correspondence between Rowe, A.L. Percy the Borough Engineer and Surveyor for Huddersfield, and Geo. Research, the contractors. Also includes 8 photographs of the trial face at Kilner Bank, 8 design drawings showing sections of the proposed road and bore-holes, bore-hole logs, tender documents and a report by the Institute of Geological Sciences on the Outlane/Longroyd/Leeds Road, April 1972.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PWR/4/2/5/8/1
- Dates of CreationApr 1972-9 Jun 1973
- Physical Description2 folders.
Scope and Content
Divided into 2 folders: (1) April-November 1972, (2) November 1972-June 1973.
Conditions Governing Use
The copyright on the photographs is owned by the County Borough of Huddersfield.