Press cuttings and election literature concerning his candidature andpolitical career.
KYD SIR DAVID HOPE 1862-1933 KTBARRISTER
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb97-collmisc0403
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 97 COLL MISC 0403
- Dates of Creation1890-1933
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical DescriptionTHREE VOLUMES
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Sir David Hope Kyd 1862-1933
Kyd was educated at Sherborne School and Pembroke College, Cambridge. He wascalled to the bar at Inner Temple, 1888. He unsuccessfully contestedWhitechapel Division of Tower Hamlets, 1900 and 1906, Stoke-on-Trent, 1910,and Forest of Dean, 1910 and 1911 as a Conservative Party candidate.
Conditions Governing Access
Other Finding Aids
No further listrequired
Conditions Governing Use