Typed letter. Discusses the situation that has arisen following the Speaker's ruling on the women's suffrage amendment to the Reform Bill. Does not think that Lloyd George's suggestion of a private members Bill with Government facilities should be considered. Says 'the present crisis the women's greatest opportunity ... No question since 1886 has dominated politics as woman suffrage does today. It is surely the very eve of victory. (pp.264-265). Signed.
Philip Snowden to Millicent Garrett Fawcett
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-7mgf/7mgf/a/1/076
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7MGF/A/1/076
- Dates of Creation26 Jan 1913
- Physical Description1 item (2 pages)