Financial papers relating to share holdings, including correspondence and some copies of share certificates (mainly Millicent Garrett Fawcett's own notes of holdings) also a copy of a lease for land at Nayland, Surrey.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7MGF/C
- Former ReferenceGB 106 MGF2; 7MGF/7
- Dates of Creation1901-1929
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
7MGF/C 1985/02 1 parcel, Financial paper of Millicent Garrett Fawcett with lease for land at Nayland, Surrey, extracted from trunk of Speiling family papers. Deposited by Taylor Garrett Solicitors, through the British Records Association, 1985.