Discusses the forwarding of bales of goods for the starting women and children in South Africa, and the anti-English feeling. (Letter found in Mrs Fawcett's copy of the Report of the Commission on South African concentration camps).
[Beatrice Aliksen] to Millicent Garrett Fawcett
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-7mgf/7mgf/a/1/025
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7MGF/A/1/025
- Dates of Creation11 Nov 1903
- Physical Description1 item