Asks for Mrs Fawcett's support for their work of trying to improve conditions in the villages. Says that working women are ready to help but educated women are 'hanging back'. Outlines the interests retarding progress in the villages. Manuscript.
IG Hamilton, of Women's Village Councils Federation, to Millicent Garrett Fawcett
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-7mgf/7mgf/a/1/139
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7MGF/A/1/139
- Dates of Creation17 May 1918
- Physical Description1 item