Written from Bournemouth. Says that Mrs Catt should be replied to the effect that it would be unwise to press for another delegation to be seen by the Plenary Peace Conference in Paris, as the members are not likely to distinguish between different groups of women suffragists, and the impression that has been given already is favourable. Manuscript.
Margery I Corbett Ashby to Millicent Garrett Fawcett
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-7mgf/7mgf/a/1/198
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7MGF/A/1/198
- Dates of Creation10 May 1919
- Physical Description1 item (2 pages)