Manuscript notes on comparative philology.
John Marshall (Philologist) Papers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 103 MS ADD 91
- Dates of Creationc1880-1921
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description3 boxes
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
John Marshall was a student in the Faculty of Arts at University College London from 1874 to 1876. He studied comparative philology and became a philologist.
The papers are available subject to the usual conditions of access to Archives and Manuscripts material, after the completion of a Reader's Undertaking.
Other Finding Aids
Collection level description. The collection is uncatalogued.
Conditions Governing Use
Normal copyright restrictions apply.