The deposit is made up of 49 boxes and several outsized loose items. The material consists of:
- Boxes 1-3: The IOM Oddfellow Headquarters.
- Boxes 4-7: The District (Provincial Grand Lodge).
- Boxes 8-9 & 45: The Loyal Mona Lodge.
- Boxes 10-15: The Loyal Victoria Lodge.
- Box 16: The Loyal Mona and Loyal Victoria Lodge.
- Boxes 17-19: The Loyal North Star.
- Boxes 20-24: The Loyal Tynwald Lodge.
- Boxes 25-32: The Harbour of Peace.
- Boxes 33-35: The Loyal Peveril Lodge.
- Boxes 36-39: The Loyal Hope and Anchor Lodge.
- Boxes 40-43: The Loyal St John's.
- Box 44: The Good Anchorage, Ellan Vannin and Howard Lodges.
- Boxes 46-48: Deceased and lapsed members register slips.
- Box 49: Miscellaneous items from different Lodges.
- Outsized items: Numerous dispensations; certificates of different office holders within the Society; photographs; prints; rolls of honour of members and a biography of Thomas Qualtrough PPGM.
The box contents includes minutes of meetings, cash books and cash analysis book, bank statements, banking material, account books, Post Office savings book, correspondence, degree certificates, branch rules and amendments of branch rules, pamphlets, lodge night minutes, declaration books, Treasurer’s account books, ledgers, balance sheets, member subscription cards, health declarations, ‘declaring on certificates’, sick forms, letters, sick pay books, investment and mortgage registers, contribution books, analysis books, deed registration certificates and receipt counterfoils. Further material includes subscription (levy books), proposition books, declaration books, ‘record book,’ fines book, pence book, information on doctors’ fees, sick fund register, District united investment fund book, draft of special rules, copy letter books, nomination book, insurance policy documents, bond book, juvenile contribution book, signed deeds, register of members, list of members, annual returns, applications for junior members, agenda’s and agenda cards, valuations on properties, National Insurance medical certificate, instruction booklet to Lodge officers and a certified copy of an Entry of Death, for the purpose of the Friendly Societies Act.