A collection of miscellaneous documents relating mainly to Norfolk and Suffolk, 15th-17th century, comprising:
- a table in the hand of John Anstis (17th cent.)
- copies of a list of valuations of benefices in the diocese of Norwich; and of a list of monasteries, appropriated churches and other items, and various dues
- a 16th-century copy of 'Cartae et confirmaciones domus S. Sepulchri Canonicorum Theford' (Thetford, Norfolk), with notes by Thomas Tanner and Peter Le Neve
- 17th-century extracts relating to feudal services in Norfolk temp Edward I and Edward III
- a late 15th-century copy of Kirkby's Quest for Yorkshire, 1284-5
- 17th-century extracts from patent rolls 12 Henry IV, containing the Commission to take oaths to keep the peace, with the return of names from the counties.
Fols. 1-12 of the original foliation are missing.