The bundle contains letters to George Harry Grey (1737-1819), 5th Earl of Stamford, from his agent Isaac Worthington, concerning leases and tenancy matters, taxation, the loss at sea of Lord Stamford's son Henry, and the death of James Amatt, house steward at Dunham Massey Hall.
Bundle of Letters from Isaac Worthington
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 EGR4/1/8/3
- Dates of Creation1798-1799
- Physical Description9 pieces.