Valor of all the manors, lands, tenements and hereditaments lately held by Sir William Boothe (deceased 28 November 1579), which descended to George Boothe esq, his son and heir, who was made a ward of the Crown. Property in Cheshire, Lancashire, Staffordshire, Leicestershire and Yorkshire. Total value: £118 9s 10d in possession, £217 2s 5d in reversion.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 EGR1/8/2/1b)
- Former ReferenceGB 133 bundle 188/P.
- Language of MaterialLanguage: Latin .
- Physical DescriptionIndenture.