Draft minutes in the hand of George Harry Grey (1765-1845), Lord Grey, later 6th Earl of Stamford, of a meeting of trustees of Warrington Free Grammar School. The trustees considered a scheme for the management of the school, to be put to the Master and Court of Chancery.
Draft Minutes of Meeting
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 EGR4/2/9/1/3
- Dates of Creation26 Aug 1816
- Physical Description1 piece, in separate wrapper.