The bundle contains printed open letters relating to a dispute between Sir Thomas Broughton bart and George Leycester of Toft esq. The controversy centred on the wording of a resolution proposed by Broughton at a county meeting, the published version of which was altered by Leycester and Charles Potts, deputy clerk of the peace.
Bundle of Printed Correspondence
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 EGR4/1/2/10
- Dates of Creation1795-1796
- Physical Description1 bundle, 5 pieces.
Scope and Content
All pieces constituted original bundle '47': see the endorsement on EGR4/1/2/10/1.