Plan of lots 60, 62 & 66A [in Dean Row to. Bollin Fee], purchased by John [Moore] Bower [of Mellor co. Derbs corn dealer], at the sale of the Wilmslow estate, showing the constituent parcels of land, each annotated with their individual numbers, the outlines of buildings and ponds, and roads.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 EGR14/17/35/42
- Dates of Creationn.d. [?1853]
- Physical DescriptionDimensions: c.28 x c.41 cm (folded). Medium: ink and colour wash, on tracing paper. Condition: paper severely embrittled and shattered.
Scope and Content
EGR14/17/35/42 cannot be made available to researchers because of its poor physical condition.