Five receipts from James Stanton, on behalf of himself and the other executors of James Stanton dec'd, dated 15 February 1843, 15 August 1843, 15 February 1844, 15 August 1844 and 6 March 1845, each for sums of £242 14s 2d received from Lord Stamford, being half-yearly interest due to the estate of James Stanton.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 EGR4/2/6/3/20-24
- Dates of Creation1843-1845
- Physical Description5 pieces.