The suit roll was compiled on 5 October 1749 and was used at 3 subsequent sessions of the court, including those held on 26 April 1750 and 3 October 1750.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 EGR2/6/3/12
- Dates of Creation1749-1750
- Physical Description40 x 13.5 cm. 1 vol., 20 pp. in a single gathering, parchment covers formed from a redundant lease,
Scope and Content
Received from the Altrincham Estate Office on 21 February 1991.